100% Original Factory Biodegradable cornstarch based disposable 5 inch fork Wholesale to Barcelona
100% Original Factory Biodegradable cornstarch based disposable 5 inch fork Wholesale to Barcelona Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Our Biobased cultery:
Our biobased cutlery,”plant-starch” cultery is excellent for hot foods with a heat tolerance up to 110 centigrade.
Compared traditional cutlery made from 100% virgin plastics, this cutlery is made with 70% renewable material,which is a alternative choice.
Our biobased cutlery made from 70% renewable resources, although it is not compostable,but biobased and biodegradable.
The temperature tolerance between -10 to 110 centigrade. Microwave, fridge, freezer and oven friendly.
It is healthy, hygienic, nontoxic, harmless and safty.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
Our growth depends around the superior machines, exceptional talents and consistently strengthened technology forces for 100% Original Factory Biodegradable cornstarch based disposable 5 inch fork Wholesale to Barcelona, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Liverpool , The Swiss , Leicester , Our technical expertise, customer-friendly service, and specialized goods make us/company name the first choice of customers and vendors. We have been looking for your inquiry. Let's set up the cooperation right now!
Recording of keynote presentation by Prof. André R. Studart of ETH Zurich at the BASF Science Symposium Shanghai on November 11, 2015.
How To Make Rocky Road – Full Recipe
Makes 8 rocky roads squares.
100g vegan biscuits
1/4 cup raisins
1 cup vegan marshmallows
1/2 cup brazil nuts
2 tbsp vegan margarine
2 tbsp golden syrup
100g vegan ‘milk’ chocolate
100g dark chocolate (suitable for vegans)
1. Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
2. Crush biscuits by placing in a sealed plastic bag and hitting with a rolling pin.
3. Roughly chop the brazil nuts and marshmallows into small chunks.
4. Combine biscuits, raisins, marshmallows and brazil nuts in a bowl.
5. Melt margarine and golden syrup in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan with a little hot water.
6. Using your hands, break the ‘milk’ and dark chocolate into small pieces and add to the heatproof bowl. Stir until the mixture has melted.
7. Once chocolate has melted, remove from heat and add in dry ingredients. Mix ingredients together until coated.
8. Pour mix into lined baking tin and place in fridge for a minimum of 2 hours (until solid) or place in freezer for faster results.
9. Remove from fridge and cut into 8 squares.
By Mike 2016-10-22 19:08
The quality of the products is very good, especially in the details, can be seen that the company work actively to satisfy customer's interest, a nice supplier.
By Linda 2015-12-30 16:23