11 Years Manufacturer PSM biodegradable disposable 6 inch knife Supply to Durban
11 Years Manufacturer PSM biodegradable disposable 6 inch knife Supply to Durban Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Our Biobased cultery:
Our biobased cutlery,”plant-starch” cultery is excellent for hot foods with a heat tolerance up to 110 centigrade.
Compared traditional cutlery made from 100% virgin plastics, this cutlery is made with 70% renewable material,which is a alternative choice.
Our biobased cutlery made from 70% renewable resources, although it is not compostable,but biobased and biodegradable.
The temperature tolerance between -10 to 110 centigrade. Microwave, fridge, freezer and oven friendly.
It is healthy, hygienic, nontoxic, harmless and safty.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
Our staff through experienced training. Skilled skilled knowledge, sturdy sense of provider, to satisfy the support wants of shoppers for 11 Years Manufacturer PSM biodegradable disposable 6 inch knife Supply to Durban, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ethiopia , Macedonia , Latvia , Welcome to visit our company, factory and our showroom where displays various hair solutions that will meet your expectation. Meanwhile, it is convenient to visit our website, and our sales staff will try their best to deliver you the best service. Be sure to contact us if you want more information. Our aim is to help customers realize their goals. We are making great efforts to achieve this win-win situation.
Learn what equipment you need to make antique looking jewelry in this free video clip.
Expert: Ella Seltzer
Bio: Ella Seltzer is a languages graduate originally from the UK. Although she was always artistically oriented, she didn’t really hit the jewelery-making craze until her adult years.
Filmmaker: Gary Zier
Download Bhavna’s Kitchen apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
More recipes at http://www.bhavnaskitchen.com
Like me on FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/superveggiedelight
Twit with me on TWITTER http://www.twitter.com/bhavnaskitchen
Plain flour 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Corn starch 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Salt 1⁄4 Teaspoon
Water 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)
Things You Will Need
1. A good quality non-stick pan
2. A medium sized flat brush
3. A pizza cutter – to cut the crude edges off the prepared wrapper or pastry
4. A mix of 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 teaspoon of water – for greasing the pan (as needed)
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture, add water as needed slowly and gradually mixing to get a lump free smooth batter.
4. Take a non stick pan, grease it with the mix of oil and water using a kitchen towel. Place the pan on a low heat.
5. Using the brush spread the batter into a very thin layer onto the non-stick pan and let it cook for a few minutes. When it is done, using a spatula the pastry sheet can be peeled off easily from the pan. Wipe the pan clean with the kitchen cloth before spreading the batter every single time.
6. Using a pizza cutter cut off the uneven edges of the prepared wrapper or pastry sheet. The prepared wrappers can be cut into square shapes as desired.
7. The prepared wrappers can be rolled (with a filling of your choice), sealed and deep fried in oil to prepare spring rolls or samosas and served warm.
The prepared pastry sheets need to be covered with a damp cloth to make sure that they do not get dry.
Spray some oil between the pastry sheets before stacking them to store in the freezer. This would make it easier to separate the sheets after defrosting before use.
By Sharon 2016-10-25 18:05
The sales person is professional and responsible, warm and polite, we had a pleasant conversation and no language barriers on communication.
By Kim 2015-12-15 10:37