2017 New Style CPLA Compostable 6.5 inch spoon to Detroit Manufacturer
2017 New Style CPLA Compostable 6.5 inch spoon to Detroit Manufacturer Detail:
1. CPLA(Crystal PLA) is the new biodegradable material generated by molecular crystal based on PLA material.
2. CPLA has good hardness, it technically solves the bad temperature resistance problem of PLA, Heat Resistant Up to 85°C.
3. It is elemental chlorine-free bleached, avirulent and harmless. No peculiar smell and No leaky.
4. CPLA is fully biodgradable and eco-friendly products.
5. CPLA products can Compostable in a commercials compost facility in as little as 180 days, 100% degradation occurs over a slightly longer period of time, it is from natural to natural.
Our CPLA products certified by FDA, SGS, BPI , ASTM D6400 and EN 13432.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We generally believe that one's character decides products' top quality, the details decides products' high-quality ,along with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE team spirit for 2017 New Style CPLA Compostable 6.5 inch spoon to Detroit Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Latvia , Botswana , Poland , We would very much welcome an opportunity to do business with you and have pleasure in attaching further details of our goods. Excellent quality, competitive prices,punctual delivery and dependable service can be guaranteed.
Free radical polymerization of polystyrene
Pre Launch Biz Opportunity
Ceracoat Nano Tech Coatings. It Is Eco & Environmentally Safe, Biodegradable, Food Grade Safe, Long Lasting, Easy.
Timing is Everything!
Ground Floor Opportunity
500 Billion Dollar per year Industry
Claim Your Stake!
By Alan 2016-4-22 13:49
The company has rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services, hope you keep improving and perfecting your products and service, wish you better!
By Caroline 2015-11-26 14:48