8 Year Exporter Biodegradable disposable 10 inch plate for Bhutan Factory
8 Year Exporter Biodegradable disposable 10 inch plate for Bhutan Factory Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
Sticking towards the principle of "Super High-quality, Satisfactory service" ,We've been striving to become a superb business partner of you for 8 Year Exporter Biodegradable disposable 10 inch plate for Bhutan Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Dominica , Macedonia , Iraq , Now the competition in this field is very fierce; but we are going to still offer best quality, reasonable price and most considerate service in an endeavor to achieve win-win goal. "Change for the better!" is our slogan, which means "A better world is before us, so let's enjoy it!" Change for the better! Are you ready?
Do you know what happened on him ?If you want paper cup / paper cup fan , please contact me .
Voice over microphone: http://amzn.to/2qWJmTW
This cheesecake features a blueberry reduction that has been mixed into the batter, as well as used as a sauce on top. Chill for best results.
2 1/2 – 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
5 ounces melted unsalted butter
1/3 cup sugar
24 ounces cream cheese (full fat)
1 cup sugar
1 cup yogurt (we used 3%, more fat the better)
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups blueberries
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon warm water
squeeze of lemon juice (2 teaspoons? eyeball what works)
- For the crust melt the butter. In a bowl whisk 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs together with the sugar. Add the melted butter and mix to combine. Add more graham cracker crumbs as needed until a wet sand like consistency is formed like in the video.
- Press the crust into a 10 inch spring form pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 350.
- To make the filling, cream together the sugar and cream cheese. Once mixed, add the eggs and combine. Add the yogurt and the rest of the ingredients. Use an immersion blender to make the filling smooth.
- To make the blueberry sauce, start with the corn starch in a small bowl, and add the lemon juice and water. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, add the blueberries and sugar. Cook for a couple minutes until the blueberries are mushy and have given up a lot of liquid.
- Add the corn starch mix and let simmer for a couple minutes until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour the creme cheese filling into the pan over the baked graham cracker crumbs. Add the blueberry sauce and swirl with a knife to create the pattern.
- Place the pan into a large tray and fill with hot water 1-2 inches up the side of your pan. Be careful not to get any water into the cheesecake and make sure the cheesecake pan is well wrapped in foil to avoid any water leaking in.
- Bake for ~60 minutes at 350 until slightly springy/browned. Start checking at 50 minutes or so.
- Once finished, turn the oven off and let the cake sit in the oven to cool down with the oven door slightly ajar. This will prevent cracks from being exposed to colder air too quickly.
- Remove from the oven after 1 hour.
- Add the blueberry sauce to the top of the cake to finish.
- Preferably chill before serving, but make your own decisions.
By Edward 2016-2-27 17:52
It can be said that this is a best producer we encountered in China in this industry, we feel lucky to work with so excellent manufacturer.
By Christina 2016-8-16 16:55