Factory Cheap Hot Biodegradable disposable 12oz cup Supply to South Korea
Factory Cheap Hot Biodegradable disposable 12oz cup Supply to South Korea Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We pursue the administration tenet of "Quality is top-quality, Company is supreme, Track record is first", and will sincerely create and share success with all purchasers for Factory Cheap Hot Biodegradable disposable 12oz cup Supply to South Korea, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mauritius , Costa rica , Singapore , Being guided by customer demands, aiming at improving the efficiency and quality of customer service, we constantly improve products and solutions and give more detailed services. We sincerely welcome friends to negotiate business and start cooperation with us. We hope to join hands with friends in different industries to create a brilliant future.
What You Need
1 pint (usually a half recipe) of ice cream mix, well chilled
Easy Ice Cream Mix Options:
• Eggless Cornstarch-Based Mix
• Rich Ice Cream Base with Eggs and Cream
• Sweetened Condensed Milk Ice Cream Base
Very large mixing bowl or stockpot
Small 1-quart bowl
3/4 cup rock salt or kosher salt
Electric hand mixer OR whisk
1. Fill the large bowl about halfway with ice. Stir in 3/4 cup rock salt.
2. Nestle the smaller bowl in the ice. Try to get almost completely buried in the ice. Fill the smaller bowl halfway with ice cream mix (use at most 1 pint of mix).
3. Use the hand mixer to beat the mix for 10 minutes. You may find it helpful to half cover the bowl with a towel, to help prevent spattering. The mix should get very cold to the touch, although it will probably not start transforming into actual ice cream. (Note: If you don’t have a hand mixer, then you can use a whisk, but you will need to whisk for at least 15 minutes. Great upper arm workout!)
After you have aerated and chilled the mix for about 10 minutes, cover with a towel and place the entire set of nested bowls — large and small — in the freezer. Freeze for 45 minutes.
4. Remove the bowls from the freezer. Draw a spoon across the top of the ice cream mix. It’s probably the consistency of loose pudding, especially on top.
5. Mix again with the hand mixer for 5 minutes. At this point the mixture should be the texture of soft-serve ice cream.
6. Remove the small bowl from the large bowl, and cover the top with plastic wrap touching the surface of the ice cream. Freeze for an additional two hours, or overnight, before serving.
• Remember, as always with homemade ice cream: The more fat in the ice cream, the creamier it will be, regardless of churning method. A custard ice cream with all cream and egg yolks will turn out less icy than a milk-based mix. I actually used a milk-based mix here (2 cups milk, 1 cup cream) and while this is more to my taste, it definitely turned out a little icier than a more fatty mix would have.
• On ice: I used about 6 standard-sized ice cube trays (72 ice cubes, smashed up a bit in a bag beforehand) to fill my big bowl.
Young Creative Chevrolet is a pan-European competition for students of Applied Arts conducted yearly by Chevrolet Europe since 2007. In 2013, YCC challenged young artists to explore the passion and intensity surrounding the planet’s most popular sport, football.
YCC 2013 winners were hosted at the YCC award gala in Manchester on the 25th of October where they accepted their prizes in person.
They also had the chance to enjoy an exclusive weekend in Manchester, participating in a workshop with some of the most well-known British photographers, having a tour of the “football temple” Old Trafford stadium with the Manchester United legend Denis Irwin and watching a Manchester United match against Stoke City.
Join Chevrolet’s Community!
By Eric 2015-12-22 19:23
This supplier's raw material quality is stable and reliable, has always been in accordance with the requirements of our company to provide the goods that quality meet our requirements.
By Janet 2015-10-31 13:33