Factory directly provide PSM biodegradable disposable 6 inch knife to Thailand Factory
Factory directly provide PSM biodegradable disposable 6 inch knife to Thailand Factory Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Our Biobased cultery:
Our biobased cutlery,”plant-starch” cultery is excellent for hot foods with a heat tolerance up to 110 centigrade.
Compared traditional cutlery made from 100% virgin plastics, this cutlery is made with 70% renewable material,which is a alternative choice.
Our biobased cutlery made from 70% renewable resources, although it is not compostable,but biobased and biodegradable.
The temperature tolerance between -10 to 110 centigrade. Microwave, fridge, freezer and oven friendly.
It is healthy, hygienic, nontoxic, harmless and safty.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
Our personnel are generally within the spirit of "continuous improvement and excellence", and using the excellent top quality goods, favorable rate and superior after-sales expert services, we try to win every customer's believe in for Factory directly provide PSM biodegradable disposable 6 inch knife to Thailand Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Costa rica , United States , Juventus , Our company now has many department, and there have more than 20 employees in our company. We set up sales shop, show room, and product warehouse. In the meantime, we registered our own brand. We now have tightened inspection for quality of product.
How to make cream puff with cream filling and caramel glaze
(Makes 9 puffs)
(To make 18 pcs. Cream Puff, double the amount of the recipe)
½ cup water
¼ cup butter
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup all purpose flour
1. In a saucepan combine water, butter and salt.
2. Heat until butter melts and water boils.
3. Lower heat to medium heat.
4. Add flour and stir (I use a wire whisk) vigorously until mixture leaves sides of
5. Remove from heat and with a wire whisk or wooden spoon, beat in eggs one at a
time, beating until smooth before adding the next one. Continue beating until
very smooth and shiny.
6. Drop the mixture onto ungreased cookie sheets by heaping tablespoons about 2
inches apart. (9 puffs)
7. Bake in preheated oven on 400 degrees F for 30 minutes then lower
temperature of oven to 300 degree F and continue baking for 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Allow to cool
Vanilla Cream Filling
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoons cornstarch
1/16 teaspoon salt
1 cups milk
1 eggs yolks, slightly beaten
1 tablespoon butter
½ teaspoon vanilla
1. Blend sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan.
2. Combine milk and egg yolk.
3. Gradually stir into sugar mixture.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
5. Boil and stir for 1 minute.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Stir in butter and vanilla.
8. Allow to cool.
9. Prepare pastry bag, put in the cream filling.
10. Get one puff shell and inject filling inside. Do the same with the rest of the puff.
No need to fill up the whole puff, just make sure there’s enough fillings for all the
puff. (around 2 tablespoons each puff)
¼ cup sugar
1/8 cup water (or 2 tablespoons)
1/32 teaspoon cream of tartar (just a bit)
1. Combine sugar, water and cream of tartar in a saucepan.
2. Boil until sugar is melted and becomes caramel-colored.
3. Use a fork to make a thread-like caramel sugar. Wrap around each cream puff.
There are 3 parts in making cream puff: Choux pastry (shell), vanilla cream filling and caramel glaze.
You can make choux pastry and filling one day ahead. If the puff becomes soft the next day, you can warm them in the oven to make them crispy again. Even if you already put in the filling. (If with caramel glaze, it will burn easily).
The caramel glaze will melt especially if the weather is humid. It will only stay crunchy for 3 to 4 hours.
It’s easier for me to use a wire whisk in mixing the flour.
California Governor Jerry Brown approved a law on October 8th that bans the sale of products containing microbeads in the state.
By Raymond 2015-10-12 13:45
Wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces，a nice business partner.
By Lulu 2015-10-18 15:17