Factory made hot-sale CPLA Compostable 6.5 inch fork Supply to Turkmenistan
Factory made hot-sale CPLA Compostable 6.5 inch fork Supply to Turkmenistan Detail:
1. CPLA(Crystal PLA) is the new biodegradable material generated by molecular crystal based on PLA material.
2. CPLA has good hardness, it technically solves the bad temperature resistance problem of PLA, Heat Resistant Up to 85°C.
3. It is elemental chlorine-free bleached, avirulent and harmless. No peculiar smell and No leaky.
4. CPLA is fully biodgradable and eco-friendly products.
5. CPLA products can Compostable in a commercials compost facility in as little as 180 days, 100% degradation occurs over a slightly longer period of time, it is from natural to natural.
6. Our CPLA products certified by FDA, SGS, BPI , ASTM D6400 and EN 13432.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We now have our individual sales group, layout team, technical team, QC crew and package group. Now we have strict high-quality control procedures for each procedure. Also, all of our workers are experienced in printing discipline for Factory made hot-sale CPLA Compostable 6.5 inch fork Supply to Turkmenistan, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: London , Ukraine , Honduras , We look forward to hearing from you, whether you are a returning customer or a new one. We hope you will find what you are looking for here, if not, please contact us immediately. We pride ourselves on top notch customer service and response. Thank you for your business and support!
STIRRING MACHINE –HAPPINESS MOON PRODUCE BIODEGRADABLE PULP TABLEWARE FOR MAINTAIN ENVIRONMENT. www.cheermoon.com.tw
By Andrew 2016-8-15 19:56
The sales manager has a good English level and skilled professional knowledge, we have a good communication. He is a warm and cheerful man, we have a pleasant cooperation and we became very good friends in private.
By Mario 2016-12-12 13:03