Factory Outlets Biodegradable 6 inch plate Export to Tanzania
Factory Outlets Biodegradable 6 inch plate Export to Tanzania Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
To meet the customers' over-expected pleasure , now we have our potent staff to offer our greatest general service which includes internet marketing, sales, planning, output, quality controlling, packing, warehousing and logistics for Factory Outlets Biodegradable 6 inch plate Export to Tanzania, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Cologne , Georgia , Barcelona , Looking forward, we will keep pace with the times, continuing to create new products and solutions. With our strong research team, advanced production facilities, scientific management and top services, we are going to supply high quality goods to our customers worldwide. We sincerely invite you to be our business partners for mutual benefits.
1. Distinguishing Key Opportunities and Markets in Vietnam’s Water and Wastewater Market ENERGY, WATER AND WASTEWATER CONFERENCE 18 March 2011 | Tan Binh Exhibition & Convention Center, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Prepared & Presented by: Melvin Leong Environment & Building Technologies Practice Frost & Sullivan, Kuala Lumpur
2. 2 3 1 KEY FOCUS AREAS CHALLENGES MARKET OVERVIEW 4 FROST & SULLIVAN
3. 1 MARKET OVERVIEW
Water/ Wastewater Situation
Business sector Size
Key Market Trends
4. Water & Wastewater Situation
Water stretch in the above guide is characterized as:
” Low’ when under 10 percent of aggregate accessible is withdrawn;
” Moderate’ when 10 to 20 percent of aggregate accessible is withdrawn;
” Medium-High’ when 20 to 40 percent of aggregate accessible is withdrawn; and
” High’ when more than 40 percent of aggregate accessible is withdrawn
Source: The World Business Council for Sustainable Development, and Frost & Sullivan
5. Water & Wastewater Situation (Contd… ) Market Share by Segments (World), 2010 Services : Management of natural yields and by-items Equipment : Supply of gear identified with administrations and assets division Resources : Management of ecological sources and inputs Note: All figures are adjusted. Source: Frost & Sullivan World Environmental Market Size 2010: $671.2 billion
6. Water & Wastewater Situation (Contd… ) Note: All figures are adjusted. Source: Frost & Sullivan
7. Business Size Trade Value of Environmental Equipment by Country and Types of Equipment (Asia Pacific), 2009 Note: All figures are adjusted; Vietnam is in light of 2008 information. Source: Frost & Sullivan, Customs Department in particular nations Source: Frost & Sullivan Water & wastewater treatment hardware drives the ecological market in Vietnam Trade Value (Export & Import) (2008) % Breakdown Water & Wastewater Treatment 44.9 Waste Treatment 43.6 Air Pollution Treatment 11.5 Water/ Wastewater Treatment Equipment for water filtration, water/ wastewater purging, pumps, valves, stream estimation Waste Treatment Equipment for floor sweepers, cleaning apparatus, incineration gear, sorting, screening, rubbish compactors, reusing Air Pollution Treatment Equipment for gas cleansing and filtration, condensing gas, smell eliminator, sprayers for gas
8. Business Size (Contd… ) Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Services Market: Revenue Forecasts (Vietnam), 2005 – 2014 Note: All figures are adjusted. Source: Frost & Sullivan CAGR (2009 – 2014) = 6.7% Market size incorporates gear supplies, capital consumptions, and operational uses for civil works Year Revenues ($ Million) Revenue Growth Rate (%) 2009 529.4 5.6 2010 558.8 5.6 2011 592.7 6.1 2012 631.7 6.6 2013 677.2 7.2 2014 732.5 8.2
9. Key Market Trends Key Trends in the Water/ Wastewater Industry (Vietnam), 2010 Source: Vietnam Environment Monitor, and Frost & Sullivan Region Water Resource Issues Water Quality Issues Northwest Region Flashfloods, surges, regular dry spell Reservoir siltation and development Generally great stream – upstream/downstream – water quality, great nature of groundwater Northeast Region Flashfloods, surges, occasional dry season Urban contamination, saline interruption, marine transport, contamination dangers Red River Delta Floods, cross-sectoral water assignment and utilization Intensive agribusiness, groundwater over-misuse Urban and modern contamination, saline interruption, agrochemical contamination, transport contamination chances North Central Coast Flashfloods, surges, regular dry seasons Low waterway stream amid delayed dry season in South of area Urban contamination, saline interruption South Central Coast Flashfloods, surges, serious occasional dry spells Low stream amid delayed dry season whole district Urban contamination, saline interruption Central Highlands Flashfloods, occasional dry seasons Groundwater over abuse for watering system, repository development Generally great waterway – upstream/downstream – water quality, great nature of groundwater Northeast of Mekong Floods, regular dry season Sector savvy water portion and utilization, groundwater over abuse Urban and mechanical contamination, saline interruption Mekong River Delta Flood, cross-sectoral water allotment and utilization Intensive farming/aquaculture, groundwater over-misuse Saline interruption, low pH in streams (corrosive soils), agrochemical contamination, transport contamination dangers
10. Key Market Trends (Contd… ) Water Resources and Consumption (Vietnam), 2010 Note: All figures are adjusted. Source: Frost & Sullivan
11. Key Market Trends (Contd… ) Water Supply and Wastewater (Vietnam), 2010 Note: All figures are adjusted. Source: Frost & Sullivan
Guckenheimer, a San Francisco based food service management company, embraces sustainability on Earth Day at Actelion. In this clip Will Broset, Executive Chef of Bistro By the Bay, explains the benefits of the EcoTaster compostable tasting utensil.
By Diana 2015-10-12 14:03
The goods we received and the sample sales staff display to us have the same quality, it is really a creditable manufacturer.
By Nana 2016-9-13 12:37