Factory supplied Biobased ecofriendly 400ml bowl for Bangladesh Factories
Factory supplied Biobased ecofriendly 400ml bowl for Bangladesh Factories Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
To frequently enhance the administration program by virtue on the rule of "sincerely, very good faith and high-quality are the base of enterprise development", we widely absorb the essence of related products internationally, and consistently develop new products to fulfill the calls for of customers for Factory supplied Biobased ecofriendly 400ml bowl for Bangladesh Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Miami , Zambia , Hungary , Our expert engineering group will always be ready to serve you for consultation and feedback. We've been able to also provide you with absolutely free samples to meet your requirements. Finest efforts will likely be produced to offer you the ideal service and items. For anyone who is thinking about our company and merchandise, you should contact us by sending us emails or contact us quickly. As a way to know our merchandise and firm. lot more, you can come to our factory to find out it. We'll always welcome guests from all over the world to our business to build company relations with us. Please feel free to get in touch with us for business and we believe we have been planning to share the top trading practical experience with all our merchants.
“Isang Litrong Liwanag” campaign headed by philanthropist Illiac Diaz turns plastic soda bottles into nifty light bulbs in small homes, which absorbs sunlight and spreads it out inside a house.
This video was produced exclusively for Yahoo! Southeast Asia by loQal.ph
To see similar machines, stop by http://products.arpac.com/viewitems/shrink-bundling-multipacking/horizontal-shrink-wrappers
The ARPAC L-SERIES Automatic L-Sealer offers you the latest in shrink packaging technology, featuring a proprietary design that provides fast, user-friendly and reliable operation. Developed by pioneers in automatic L-Sealer technology, the flexible ARPAC L-SERIES is guaranteed to provide you with high quality packaging for retail display.
• Welded steel frame in a compact size for space efficiency.
• Guillotine style hot knife seal bar design.
• Single point adjustment seal height with automatic seal cylinder stroke limiting.
• “Seal Height Calibration Sequence” automatically determines proper seal head cushioning.
• 45-90 FPM variable speed conveyor.
• Soft start by AC frequency control.
• Allen Bradley Micro Logix PLC and color touch-screen interface.
• Continuous product staging in feed.
• Easy load film cradle with on demand power film feed.
• Perforator wheel hole punch (pneumatic hole punch optional).
• Film pinch roller is positioned ahead of seal head eliminating film breaks/tears.
• Scrap film trim removal by rewind system.
• Casters with adjustable legs.
• Various belted and flighted infeed conveyors
• Variable speed belted infeed conveyor with right angle indexer
• Infeed product guide guides product into the seal area. Use with automatic infeed or round/unstable product.
• Closing conveyor – factory Installed
• Lower film cradle – relocation of film cradle rollers to lower/rear of machine.
• Vertical photoeye for use with products under 1/4″ high or those not consistently detected with standard horizontal photoeye.
• Pneumatic hole punch – pneumatic air cylinder with 1/4″ round serrated tip punches
hole through both top and bottom film layers. Additional air cylinder punch is easily added.
• Print registration – closed-loop system for 1/4″ accuracy.
• Vision Series shrink tunnel produces tightly-wrapped, aesthetically pleasing packages.
• Reverse flow – mirror image construction for product flow from left to right. (Special Order)
• Auxiliary emergency stop push button can be located at infeed table or further upstream at operator station.
• Auxiliary infeed conveyor control relay provides “dry contact” for synchronous operation with 6′ lugged, 6′ belted, collator or any auxiliary infeed system.
• 2 color machine status beacon – Green light – machine in cycle mode. Red light – for fault condition.
• Low film alert with 3 color machine status beacon – green indicates machine in cycle mode, red indicates fault condition, and yellow indicates low film status
• Stainless steel construction with food grade belting. Not intended for wash-down environment. (Special Order)
• Powered film centerfolder for running single wound film.
• Food approved infeed and discharge belts
By Emma 2016-3-28 12:27
As a veteran of this industry, we can say that the company can be a leader in the industry, select them is right.
By Susan 2016-4-25 19:34