High quality factory CPLA Compostable 6.5 inch fork to Cologne Factory
High quality factory CPLA Compostable 6.5 inch fork to Cologne Factory Detail:
1. CPLA(Crystal PLA) is the new biodegradable material generated by molecular crystal based on PLA material.
2. CPLA has good hardness, it technically solves the bad temperature resistance problem of PLA, Heat Resistant Up to 85°C.
3. It is elemental chlorine-free bleached, avirulent and harmless. No peculiar smell and No leaky.
4. CPLA is fully biodgradable and eco-friendly products.
5. CPLA products can Compostable in a commercials compost facility in as little as 180 days, 100% degradation occurs over a slightly longer period of time, it is from natural to natural.
6. Our CPLA products certified by FDA, SGS, BPI , ASTM D6400 and EN 13432.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
For a result of ours specialty and repair consciousness, our business has won a very good name among the clients all around the globe for High quality factory CPLA Compostable 6.5 inch fork to Cologne Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: French , Georgia , Slovak Republic , By continuous innovation, we will supply you with more valuable products and solutions and services, and also make a contribution for the development of the automobile industry at home and abroad. Both domestic and foreign merchants are strongly welcomed to join us to grow together.
Some packing foam is made out cornstarch so it dissolves in water. Its really cool.
4-5 sheets of newspaper
decorations for your paper, like construction paper scraps, dried flowers, confetti, or glitter
Check with a grown-up before you begin.
Recycling paper is good for the environment. It cuts down on the amount of garbage you throw away and it means fewer trees have to be chopped down to make new paper.
To make your own recycled paper, you need to turn paper into pulp, and then back into new paper. Here’s how to do it.
1. Start by cutting the newspaper into small pieces. About 4 or 5 sheets of newspaper will be enough to make two small pieces of recycled paper.
2. Put the newspaper scraps into bowl, cover them with hot water and mix it up until all of the paper is wet.
Let the paper sit for a few hours, until it’s all mushy. Stir it occasionally. When it looks and feels like oatmeal, you’re ready to make new paper.
3. Add a few tablespoons of cornstarch and a little more hot water. Mix it all up once more.
Now you have a pulpy, watery mess. Pulp is what you need to make paper, but you need to get rid of extra water first. You can make a strainer to help you do that.
4. Take a piece of aluminum foil and fold into a square or rectangle about the size of the paper you want to make. Punch holes in the aluminum foil with a sharp pencil.
5. Now it’s time to make the paper. Take a new sheet of aluminum foil and put it on top of extra newspapers.
6. Then, spoon some pulp on top. When the aluminum foil is covered with a layer of pulp, use your strainer to press out the extra water. The pulp that’s left behind will become your new sheet of paper.
7. Add decorations to your paper, if you want. You can use dried flowers, confetti, or anything else you find.
Pinch together any holes in the paper. You’re almost done!
8. Finally, put aluminum foil and books on top of your paper and press it flat. Then take off the books and the top layer of foil and leave it out overnight so that it can dry.
9. When it’s done, peel the paper from the aluminum foil. You can leave the edges rough or trim them to look like a card you buy in the store.
There you have it – recycled paper! ZOOM Into Action and help your community recycle. Check out the ZOOM Into Action: Conservation Guide in ZOOM Into Action for more ideas to help the environment and a guide.
Paper can be made of lots of different things. What other materials besides newspaper can you recycle to make paper? What about empty cereal boxes or old magazines? Try it out, and tell us what you found!
By Alex 2016-2-22 12:22
The enterprise has a strong capital and competitive power, product is sufficient, reliable, so we have no worries on cooperating with them.
By Teresa 2016-9-14 17:17