High quality factory PSM biodegradable disposable 8 inch fork for Thailand Factories
High quality factory PSM biodegradable disposable 8 inch fork for Thailand Factories Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Our Biobased cultery:
Our biobased cutlery,”plant-starch” cultery is excellent for hot foods with a heat tolerance up to 110 centigrade.
Compared traditional cutlery made from 100% virgin plastics, this cutlery is made with 70% renewable material,which is a alternative choice.
Our biobased cutlery made from 70% renewable resources, although it is not compostable,but biobased and biodegradable.
The temperature tolerance between -10 to 110 centigrade. Microwave, fridge, freezer and oven friendly.
It is healthy, hygienic, nontoxic, harmless and safty.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
we could supply high quality solutions, aggressive value and greatest customer support. Our destination is "You come here with difficulty and we provide you with a smile to take away" for High quality factory PSM biodegradable disposable 8 inch fork for Thailand Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Hamburg , Bolivia , Manila , Taking the core concept of "to be the Responsible". We are going to redound up on society for high quality merchandise and good service. We are going to initiative to participate in international competition to be a first- class manufacturer of this product in the world.
Every year Canadians consume 2.2 billion liters of bottled water. Yes, BILLION. In bottles made of plastic that lasts basically forever. And what doesnt get recycled ends up underground or in the sea. That’s just for water, and in Canada. Now imagine everything else, everywhere else.
Wouldnt it be great if we could just harmlessly dissolve plastic containers when were done with them, and in a way that benefits the earth? New Brunswick Community College Instructor Kevin Shiell knows how. He makes plastic bottles from potato waste that will disintegrate in your compost in less than six months.
To see similar machines, stop by http://products.arpac.com/viewitems/shrink-bundling-multipacking/horizontal-shrink-wrappers
The ARPAC L-SERIES Automatic L-Sealer offers you the latest in shrink packaging technology, featuring a proprietary design that provides fast, user-friendly and reliable operation. Developed by pioneers in automatic L-Sealer technology, the flexible ARPAC L-SERIES is guaranteed to provide you with high quality packaging for retail display.
• Welded steel frame in a compact size for space efficiency.
• Guillotine style hot knife seal bar design.
• Single point adjustment seal height with automatic seal cylinder stroke limiting.
• “Seal Height Calibration Sequence” automatically determines proper seal head cushioning.
• 45-90 FPM variable speed conveyor.
• Soft start by AC frequency control.
• Allen Bradley Micro Logix PLC and color touch-screen interface.
• Continuous product staging in feed.
• Easy load film cradle with on demand power film feed.
• Perforator wheel hole punch (pneumatic hole punch optional).
• Film pinch roller is positioned ahead of seal head eliminating film breaks/tears.
• Scrap film trim removal by rewind system.
• Casters with adjustable legs.
• Various belted and flighted infeed conveyors
• Variable speed belted infeed conveyor with right angle indexer
• Infeed product guide guides product into the seal area. Use with automatic infeed or round/unstable product.
• Closing conveyor – factory Installed
• Lower film cradle – relocation of film cradle rollers to lower/rear of machine.
• Vertical photoeye for use with products under 1/4″ high or those not consistently detected with standard horizontal photoeye.
• Pneumatic hole punch – pneumatic air cylinder with 1/4″ round serrated tip punches
hole through both top and bottom film layers. Additional air cylinder punch is easily added.
• Print registration – closed-loop system for 1/4″ accuracy.
• Vision Series shrink tunnel produces tightly-wrapped, aesthetically pleasing packages.
• Reverse flow – mirror image construction for product flow from left to right. (Special Order)
• Auxiliary emergency stop push button can be located at infeed table or further upstream at operator station.
• Auxiliary infeed conveyor control relay provides “dry contact” for synchronous operation with 6′ lugged, 6′ belted, collator or any auxiliary infeed system.
• 2 color machine status beacon – Green light – machine in cycle mode. Red light – for fault condition.
• Low film alert with 3 color machine status beacon – green indicates machine in cycle mode, red indicates fault condition, and yellow indicates low film status
• Stainless steel construction with food grade belting. Not intended for wash-down environment. (Special Order)
• Powered film centerfolder for running single wound film.
• Food approved infeed and discharge belts
By Susan 2016-4-25 19:34
The factory workers have rich industry knowledge and operational experience, we learned a lot in working with them,we are extremely grateful that we can encount a good company has excellent wokers.
By Alan 2016-4-22 13:49