New Arrival China Eco-friendly biodegradable 9 inch plate to Switzerland Factories
New Arrival China Eco-friendly biodegradable 9 inch plate to Switzerland Factories Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We have been also specializing in improving the things administration and QC system to ensure that we could preserve terrific gain within the fiercely-competitive company for New Arrival China Eco-friendly biodegradable 9 inch plate to Switzerland Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Estonia , Korea , Mecca , We now have constructed strong and long co-operation relationship with an enormous quantity of companies within this business overseas. Immediate and specialist after-sale service supplied by our consultant group has happy our buyers. Thorough Info and parameters from the merchandise will probably be sent to you for any comprehensive acknowledge. Free samples may be delivered and company check out to our corporation. n Portugal for negotiation is constantly welcome. Hope to get inquiries type you and construct a long-term co-operation partnership.
READ the description for MORE DETAILS (including gear used)! UPLOADS EVERY 2 DAYS!
Want to send me some stuff? Or keep in touch? My Address:
Extreme Philly Fishing, P.O. BOX 7019, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 19149
June 20th, 2017 — For my 71st outing of this year, my father and I hit the Narrow River in South Kingstown, RI, for “whatever bites.” The original plan was for a Multi-Species fishing session; however, the plans changed quickly after he landed a beast American Eel!
BRAISED AMERICAN EEL, “CHINESE STYLE.”
Preparation+Cooking time: 30-35 minutes (10 of preparation)
– American Eel, ~1.5lbs. 2 inch long steaks.
– 1/3 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– 1/3 cup of soy-sauce
– 1/5 cup of Chinese cooking wine (Liao Jiu)
– 1 cup of hot water
– 1/3 cup of olive oil
– 4 pieces of garlic, sliced
– 2 pieces of scallion, sliced
– 1 small piece of ginger, sliced
– 2 small peppers (optional)
– Clean the American Eel. Make sure to cut the head off and clean its belly. Take off all of its guts and wash it over 2-3 times with cold water. You may use a piece of paper to take some of its slime off as well. Cut it in 2″ long steaks. If the steaks were frozen, make sure to defrost until they are at room temperature.
– Vertically slice the garlic, the ginger, the peppers, and the scallion. Before chopping anything, make sure to wash the scallion and peel the garlic and ginger!!!
The preparation process should take you about 10 minutes.
COOKING THE FISH:
(1) Set up your heat on max and warm up your pan. Once the pan is warm, add the oil of your preference in it (1/3 cup recommended).
(2) Once the oil heats up, drop in the pieces of garlic, ginger, and half a portion of your scallion. NOTE: use the lower portion of the scallion, and save the green part as garnish!
(3) Cook the ingredients until the garlic is golden-brown. By then, the scent of the ingredients should be all over your kitchen!
(4) Add the pieces of American Eel. Fry them until the skin is just slightly crunchy/crispy.
(5) Add the Chinese cooking wine (liao jiu) to remove fishiness, the soy sauce, and the sugar. Mix it all up, so that the dish is uniform.
(6) Add the hot water and bring it to a boil. NOTE: no corn starch or MSG is necessary for this dish!!!
(7) Set the fire on medium and cover the pan with a lid. Cook it for ~15 minutes, until the sauce is reduced.
(8) Place the cooked fish in a plate, but leave a little bit of the sauce in the plate! Drop the remaining scallion and the peppers (optional) on top of the fish. Top it up with the remaining sauce.
The cooking process for the fish should take you about 20 minutes.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
Read the full fishing report here: COMING SOON
Gear used in this video:
Rod: Penn Pursuit II 4000, 2 pieces, Medium action (http://amzn.to/2tIIcgW*), and a St. Croix Avid Pearl, 6’6″, Medium-Light, 2 pieces (http://amzn.to/2s52Hag*).
Reel: KastKing Mela II, 3000 model (http://amzn.to/2t8siPw*), and a KastKing Kodiak 3000 model (http://amzn.to/2t9ac0b*).
Line: KastKing Fluorokote, 8-30lbs test line (http://amzn.to/2t9tbb4*)
Bait/lures: pieces of shrimp on a dropper loop rig, with a size #8 Mustad J-hook (http://amzn.to/2rPRtT9*). For sinker, a 1-2 oz. Pyramid (http://amzn.to/2s9PKHH*) or Bank sinker (http://amzn.to/2t93Iy6*).
Photo Camera: Sony Cyber-Shot, Exmor, 18.2 megapixels. (http://amzn.to/2tINeKw*)
Filming Camera: GoPro Hero 4 Silver (http://amzn.to/2s4Q3s7*)
External Microphone: Movo GM100 Lavalier (http://amzn.to/2t9kcpI*)
Follow me on my social media platforms:
FISHING BLOG: http://bit.ly/1Sa22rQ
SMUGMUG PHOTO DATABASE: http://smu.gs/22uoQqY
*Those are Amazon Associates Hyperlinks
Long Days and Pleasant Nights! Tight lines, Youtube viewers!
EPF encourages freedom of speech – there’s absolutely nothing wrong in expressing oneself; however, please — respect is good and everyone deserves it. Negative comments will be deleted and trolls will be banned.
Who doesn’t love a quick and easy crockpot meal? As a busy mom I tend to make a lot of meals in my slow cooker. This one is great because it packs a ton of veggies and you can easily add or remove ingredients to customize the meal to your liking.
• 4 slices bacon, diced
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
• 12 ounces red potato, diced
• 1 onion, diced
• 3 carrots, peeled and diced
• 2 stalks celery, diced
• 2 cups corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 2 cups milk
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• Pinch of cayenne pepper
• 1 bay leaf
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 1/2 cup half and half
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
• Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
• Place chicken, potatoes, onion, carrots, celery, and corn into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in chicken broth, milk, garlic, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper and bay leaf; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
• Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 3-4 hours.
• In a small bowl, whisk together half and half and cornstarch. Stir in half and half mixture and butter during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
• Serve immediately, topped with bacon and garnished with chives, if desired.
By Jessie 2015-10-13 13:50
Production management mechanism is completed, quality is guaranteed, high credibility and service let the cooperation is easy, perfect!
By Raymond 2015-10-12 13:45