OEM Manufacturer Ecofriendly biodegradable disposable Stirrer Supply to Colombia
OEM Manufacturer Ecofriendly biodegradable disposable Stirrer Supply to Colombia Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Our Biobased cultery:
Our biobased cutlery,”plant-starch” cultery is excellent for hot foods with a heat tolerance up to 110 centigrade.
Compared traditional cutlery made from 100% virgin plastics, this cutlery is made with 70% renewable material,which is a alternative choice.
Our biobased cutlery made from 70% renewable resources, although it is not compostable,but biobased and biodegradable.
The temperature tolerance between -10 to 110 centigrade. Microwave, fridge, freezer and oven friendly.
It is healthy, hygienic, nontoxic, harmless and safty.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We're also specializing in strengthening the things management and QC method to ensure that we could maintain great gain while in the fiercely-competitive business for OEM Manufacturer Ecofriendly biodegradable disposable Stirrer Supply to Colombia, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Buenos Aires , Canada , Oman , We believe that good business relationships will lead to mutual benefits and improvement for both parties. We now have established long-term and successful cooperative relationships with many customers through their confidence in our customized services and integrity in doing business. We also enjoy a high reputation through our good performance. Better performance will be expected as our principle of integrity. Devotion and Steadiness will remain as ever.
O-CLEAN3 is a water based, non-hazardous, oil cleaning liquid. It is used to effectively clean oil and dirt from industrial floors, machinery and workmens’ hands too. Paint finish or lustre on machinery is not affected if O-CLEAN3 is used to clean oil from machinery.
The steps to effectively clean oil using O-CLEAN3 water-based liquid are:
1. Select the oily area to be cleaned. In the above video, you will note that an area of 1 square foot at the corner of the metallic plate is being cleaned.
2. Pour some O-CLEAN3 oil cleaning liquid in the selected area. This part is not shown in video.
3. Using a plastic brush or metallic brush, scrub the area and spread O-CLEAN3 throughout selected area, as shown in video. Scrubbing is required to break the oily surface layer so that O-CLEAN3 can penetrate deeper.
4. After scrubbing, allow some soaking time so that O-CLEAN3 can penetrate and dissolve the oil completely. On metallic surfaces as shown in video, a soaking time of 10 to 15 minutes is sufficient. For concrete floors with deep oil stains that are not cleaned for many months, more soaking time will give best results.
5. After sufficient soaking time, simply pour water and clean off the surface using a mop or wiper. If water pouring is not possible, use wet sponge or wet mop to clean the surface. You can watch second part of above video of pouring water and cleaning the metallic surface on the following link: http://bit.ly/OilCleaningStep2
Note: O-CLEAN3 is completely non-hazardous and non-corrosive as it is free from caustic. Hand gloves are not necessary for handling O-CLEAN3. In the video, gloves are worn due to rules of the Organisation where this demo was conducted.
For more details on O-CLEAN3 water based oil cleaning liquid, please visit manufacturer’s website http://www.steelplantspecialities.com
By Mario 2016-12-12 13:03
We feel easy to cooperate with this company, the supplier is very responsible, thanks.There will be more in-depth cooperation.
By Cindy 2016-3-16 11:41