OEM/ODM Manufacturer 6oz single wall disposable hot coffee cup Export to Belgium
OEM/ODM Manufacturer 6oz single wall disposable hot coffee cup Export to Belgium Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Our progress depends within the advanced products, fantastic talents and repeatedly strengthened technology forces for OEM/ODM Manufacturer 6oz single wall disposable hot coffee cup Export to Belgium, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Algeria , Nigeria , Angola , Our main objectives are to supply our customers worldwide with good quality, competitive price, satisfied delivery and excellent services. Customer satisfaction is our main goal. We welcome you to visit our showroom and office. We have been looking forward to establish business relation with you.
a vid for my buisness class
Pineapple Chicken Recipe How To Cook Tasty Chicken with Pineapple Fruit Dole Pinoy Cooking Recipes
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/pinoymediablog
Learn how to make this sweet and sour Pineapple Chicken Breasts that is very simple and easy to make.
Pineapple Chicken Breasts Ingredients:
4 pieces of chicken breasts cut into chunks
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 can Dole pineapple tidbits
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 large egg
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into cubes
1 cup vegetable oil for frying
For the Pineapple Sauce:
1 cup Dole pineapple juice
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons soy sauce
How To Make Pineapple Sauce:
1. In a saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and cornstarch.
2. Mix well over low heat until the sauce is thick according to your desired consistency.
How To Make Pineapple Chicken Breasts Recipe:
1. In a bowl, combine the chicken pieces and egg. Mix well.
2. In another bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour mixture.
4. In a skillet with hot oil, fry the chicken pieces until golden brown in color. Turn and cook the other side then place in a plate lined with paper towel.
5. In a skillet, heat the olive oil then saute the garlic and onions. Add the red bell peppers and pineapple tidbits. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add the cooked chicken pieces and pineapple sauce. Mix well, season with salt and pepper then remove from heat.
Serve with steamed white rice. Enjoy your meal.
Adobo sa Gata (Chicken Adobo In Coconut Milk)
Beef Giniling Recipe (Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs Stew)
Homemade Fresh Lumpia Wrappers
Coconut Macaroons Filipino Style
Pan De Coco Recipe (Filipino Merienda)
Spaghetti Chicken Carbonara (Filipino Style)
Fresh Lumpia Sauce
Ginataang Talong Recipe
Malagkit na Bibingka
Bicol Express Without Bagoong
Giniling Na Baboy
Puto With Cheese
Pork Ribs Adobo with Potatoes
Beef Lumpia Recipe (Filipino Springrolls)
Fruit Salad Recipe Filipino Style
Oven Baked Chicken BBQ Pinoy Style
Pininyahang Manok (Filipino Style Recipe)
Pritong Manok – Filipino Recipe Fried Chicken
Buko Salad (Filipino Style Fruit Salad)
Picadillo Filipino Style
Chicken Arroz Caldo Recipe (Filipino Style)
Nilagang Manok (Chicken and Cabbage Soup)
Filipino Style Congee (Arroz Caldo)
Pandesal Recipe: Easy Grilled Cheese
Adobong Manok Recipe (Chicken Adobo)
Crema de Fruta
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)
By Jonathan 2016-8-19 15:58
The quality of the products is very good, especially in the details, can be seen that the company work actively to satisfy customer's interest, a nice supplier.
By Linda 2015-12-30 16:23