Personlized Products Biodegradable disposable cutlery set 5 in 1 Supply to Montpellier
Personlized Products Biodegradable disposable cutlery set 5 in 1 Supply to Montpellier Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Our Biobased cultery:
Our biobased cutlery,”plant-starch” cultery is excellent for hot foods with a heat tolerance up to 110 centigrade.
Compared traditional cutlery made from 100% virgin plastics, this cutlery is made with 70% renewable material,which is a alternative choice.
Our biobased cutlery made from 70% renewable resources, although it is not compostable,but biobased and biodegradable.
The temperature tolerance between -10 to 110 centigrade. Microwave, fridge, freezer and oven friendly.
It is healthy, hygienic, nontoxic, harmless and safty.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We persist with our business spirit of "Quality, Effectiveness, Innovation and Integrity". We aim to create a lot more value for our consumers with our wealthy resources, sophisticated machinery, experienced workers and outstanding providers for Personlized Products Biodegradable disposable cutlery set 5 in 1 Supply to Montpellier, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: USA , Houston , Eindhoven , All styles appear on our website are for customizing. We meet up to personalized requirements with all products and solutions of your very own styles. Our concept is to help presenting the confidence of each buyers with the offering of our most sincere service, and the right product.
Watch this video the fench dessert mini croquembouche
¾ cup refined flour
½ cup milk
5 tablespoons (70 grams) butter
Pastry cream filling
75 ml fresh cream
50 ml milk
3½ tablespoons castor sugar
1 vanilla pod
1 tablespoon refined flour
½ tablespoon cornstarch
¾ cup castor sugar
1. To make choux paste, preheat oven at 180ºC. Line a baking tray with a silicon mat.
2. Combine milk with ½ cup water and transfer in a deep non-stick pan on heat. Bring to a boil.
3. Add butter and let it melt completely. Remove from heat, add flour and fold well.
4. Place the pan back on heat and cook till everything comes together. Transfer into a bowl and let it cool.
5. Add eggs, one by one, and beat with an electric beater. Put the choux paste into a piping bag fitted with a nozzle.
6. Pipe out small portions onto the silicon mat. Dip your finger in water and press the tip of each portion. These are profiteroles. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
7. To make pastry cream filling, separate the egg yolks from the whites and take the yolks into a bowl.
8. Combine cream and milk in a non-stick pan on heat and bring to a boil.
9. Add castor sugar to the egg yolks.
10. Slit vanilla pod, scrape of the beans and add to the egg yolk mixture. Whisk well.
11. Add flour and cornstarch and whisk well. Add some of the cream-milk mixture and whisk. Add the remaining cream-milk mixture and whisk well.
12. Pour the flour-cream mixture back in the pan and cook on low heat till it thickens. Transfer in a bowl and refrigerate to chill.
13. To make caramel, heat castor sugar in a non-stick pan. Add a drop of water and let it caramelize.
14. Place the chilled pastry cream filling in a piping bag fitted with a nozzle. Pipe the pastry cream filling inside the profiteroles.
15. To assemble the croquembouche, dip the sides of a few profiteroles in caramel and stick them together to make a circle base on a serving plate. Make a smaller second row similarly and stick onto the base with the caramel. Similarly create rows smaller than the previous until all the profiteroles are used and stick them on top of one another.
16. Cool the remaining caramel and create thin strips of caramel to create spun sugar. Decorate the croquembouche with the spun sugar.
17. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 1-2 hours
Cooking Time: 45-50 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
More about exceptional inventors and the European Inventor Award here: http://bit.ly/EIA_2017
By Karl 2016-10-19 18:13
Perfect services, quality products and competitive prices, we have work many times, every time is delighted, wish continue to maintain!
By Jessie 2015-10-13 13:50