Popular Design for Biobased Biodegradable disposable 8 inch spoon to Israel Manufacturer
Popular Design for Biobased Biodegradable disposable 8 inch spoon to Israel Manufacturer Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Our Biobased cultery:
Our biobased cutlery,”plant-starch” cultery is excellent for hot foods with a heat tolerance up to 110 centigrade.
Compared traditional cutlery made from 100% virgin plastics, this cutlery is made with 70% renewable material,which is a alternative choice.
Our biobased cutlery made from 70% renewable resources, although it is not compostable,but biobased and biodegradable.
The temperature tolerance between -10 to 110 centigrade. Microwave, fridge, freezer and oven friendly.
It is healthy, hygienic, nontoxic, harmless and safty.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We hold strengthening and perfecting our items and repair. At the same time, we get the job done actively to do research and progress for Popular Design for Biobased Biodegradable disposable 8 inch spoon to Israel Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ottawa , South Korea , Auckland , Whether selecting a current product from our catalog or seeking engineering assistance for your application, you can talk to our customer service center about your sourcing requirements. We are looking forward to cooperating with friends from all over the world.
Preparation (loading) of Embozene Tandem Microspheres using Doxorubicin HCL 2mg/mL
• 1-Doxorubicin HCL 100mL vial
• 1- Embozene Tandem syringe
• 2- 5 micron filter needles
• 1- Syringe connectors (red) leur to leur
• 2- 18 gauge needles (Pink)
• 2- Empty viaflex bag (50mL to 150mL)
• 1- 10mL syringe
• 1- 60mL syringes
• 1- tray of rubber syringe caps
• 1- pair sterile Bio-gel gloves
• 1- sticker strip (to seal final glove transport to patient)
1. Clean Chemo BSC according to USP 797 IV hood cleaning.
2. Remove Tandem syringe from the box. (Keeping them sealed in the hard plastic tray) then wipe them off with sterile non-shedding wipes and sterile 70% IPA and place the syringe in the Chemo BSC.
3. Place all other items needed to load Tandem microspheres in the Chemo BSC, Making sure that all items are cleaned using sterile non-shedding wipes and sterile 70% IPA.
4. Remove the Tandem syringe from its sterile packing, remove leur lock cap from syringe. Place a 5 micron filter needle on the Tandem syringe. Invert syringe a few times to loosen the microspheres from the sides of the syringe, and then let the beads settle for a few seconds. Using the empty viaflex bag push off the excess saline from the beads (do NOT compress the microspheres!) leave a small air bubble at the top of the syringe. Remove from viaflex bag and place syringe standing up to the side.
5. Using the 60mL syringe draw up 50mL (100mg) of Doxorubicin HCL 2mg/mL solution.
6. Remove PhaSeal injector from the 60mL syringe and place the red syringe connector on the end of the syringe.
7. Now take the filter needle off of the Tandem microsphere syringe and connect to the other end of the red syringe connector. Now push the Tandem microspheres into the 60mL syringe containing the 100mg of doxorubicin. Remove the syringe connector and leave a small air bubble in the syringe and place a black rubber syringe cap on the leur lock.
8. Store loading microspheres in the refrigerator by laying the syringe down to maximize drug absorption, (DO NOT stand the syringe up during loading!) with amber light protect cover over the syringe for at least 4 hours or up to 48 hours. (If a dose is due for a Monday injection microspheres MUST be loaded on Sunday during 1st shift.
Once Drug loading is complete:
9. Now that microspheres have been loaded with for at least 4 hours and have not exceeded 48 hours, you will now remove the black rubber syringe cap and place a 5 micron filter needle on the end of the syringe. Invert syringe a few times to loosen the microspheres from the sides of the syringe. Then swab the empty viaflex bag and push off the excess solution (supernatant solution) into the viaflex bag.
10. Now remove the filter needle from the syringe with the microspheres and place an 18 gauge needle on the end of the syringe.
*Now you will transfer the microspheres to a final sterile syringe using a sterile surgical glove for transport to IR suite. *
11. Aseptically open the package of sterile gloves, the package of black syringe caps, and the 10mL syringe ensuring no physical contact with the sterile gloves. When the items are opened, place them (in their packages) to the side in the BSC.
12. Place a sterile glove over the chemotherapy glove on your dominant hand, ensuring that only the inner portion of the glove comes into physical contact with your hand. This will be your sterile hand throughout the procedure. It is very important not to touch and contaminate the outer portion of the glove.
13. Using your sterile hand, remove the sterile syringe from its wrapper, making sure not to touch the wrapper and thus contaminate the glove. Pull back the syringe plunger to about 6ml, using only your sterile hand.
14. Pick up the syringe containing the medication using your non-sterile hand and allow the needle tip to slide off. Transfer the Tandem microspheres from the non-sterile syringe to the sterile syringe by expressing the medication through the tip. Use aseptic technique to place a leur tip on the sterile syringe.
15. The remaining sterile glove should be picked up using your non-sterile hand ensuring that the inside of the glove does not come into physical contact with your hand. Place the sterile syringe in the sterile glove and secure the end of the glove by twisting the cuff till a tight seal achieved the secure with a label strip glove when finished.
16. Label the glove with the appropriate label including an antineoplastic or cytotoxic ancillary label and a time/date stamp. Have the dose double-checked by the pharmacist and co-signed by a second pharmacist.
By Amy 2015-12-15 17:35
Problems can be quickly and effectively resolved, it is worth to be trust and working together.
By Anne 2016-3-08 16:27