Reliable Supplier Biodegradable disposable 7″ plate to Singapore Factories
Reliable Supplier Biodegradable disposable 7″ plate to Singapore Factories Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We have a highly efficient group to deal with inquiries from clients. Our target is "100% customer gratification by our solution top quality, price & our crew service" and delight in a great track record between purchasers. With lots of factories, we can easily present a wide variety of Reliable Supplier Biodegradable disposable 7″ plate to Singapore Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Guyana , Bhutan , Egypt , We have been adhering to the philosophy of "attracting customers with the best merchandise and excellent service". We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
3D Printing @ St Paul’s: Design for Disability Cutlery Handle
O-CLEAN3 is a water based, non-hazardous, oil cleaning liquid. It is used to effectively clean oil and dirt from industrial floors, machinery and workmens’ hands too. Paint finish or lustre on machinery is not affected if O-CLEAN3 is used to clean oil from machinery.
The steps to effectively clean oil using O-CLEAN3 water-based liquid are:
1. Select the oily area to be cleaned. In the above video, you will note that an area of 1 square foot at the corner of the metallic plate is being cleaned.
2. Pour some O-CLEAN3 oil cleaning liquid in the selected area. This part is not shown in video.
3. Using a plastic brush or metallic brush, scrub the area and spread O-CLEAN3 throughout selected area, as shown in video. Scrubbing is required to break the oily surface layer so that O-CLEAN3 can penetrate deeper.
4. After scrubbing, allow some soaking time so that O-CLEAN3 can penetrate and dissolve the oil completely. On metallic surfaces as shown in video, a soaking time of 10 to 15 minutes is sufficient. For concrete floors with deep oil stains that are not cleaned for many months, more soaking time will give best results.
5. After sufficient soaking time, simply pour water and clean off the surface using a mop or wiper. If water pouring is not possible, use wet sponge or wet mop to clean the surface. You can watch second part of above video of pouring water and cleaning the metallic surface on the following link: http://bit.ly/OilCleaningStep2
Note: O-CLEAN3 is completely non-hazardous and non-corrosive as it is free from caustic. Hand gloves are not necessary for handling O-CLEAN3. In the video, gloves are worn due to rules of the Organisation where this demo was conducted.
For more details on O-CLEAN3 water based oil cleaning liquid, please visit manufacturer’s website http://www.steelplantspecialities.com
By Anne 2016-3-08 16:27
As a veteran of this industry, we can say that the company can be a leader in the industry, select them is right.
By Susan 2016-4-25 19:34