Renewable Design for Biodegradable disposable 800ml soup bowl for Ghana Manufacturer
Renewable Design for Biodegradable disposable 800ml soup bowl for Ghana Manufacturer Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
We're commitment to offer the aggressive value ,remarkable products top quality, also as fast delivery for Renewable Design for Biodegradable disposable 800ml soup bowl for Ghana Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: South Africa , Ukraine , Australia , We adhere to the honest, efficient, practical win-win running mission and people-oriented business philosophy. Excellent quality, reasonable price and customer satisfaction are always pursued! If you are interested in our products, just try to contact us for more details!
Music by: scientistmusic.com
Song: “Coming Up (Acoustic)”
Shun Kaji Chef Knife: http://amzn.to/1UdrH4z
All-Clad Mixing Bowls: http://amzn.to/1Hz2jAO
Boos Maple Cutting Board: http://amzn.to/1Iw6tKH
Glass Bowls: http://amzn.to/1GmvN2U
1. Peel and dice the Fuji apples.
2. In a medium bowl, add the apples, brown sugar, ground clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cornstarch. Roughly mix it with a spoon.
3. Add the apple mixture into a small sauce pot over medium heat, and cook for 10-15 minutes. Add a little water occasionally if the mixture becomes too dry.
4. Taste an apple for your desired consistency (Soft, sweet, and tart) then take it off of the heat and let it rest for a few minutes.
1. In a small town add the flour, spices, sugar, butter, and mix until it’s mealy.
2. Put the spiced mix into a small sheet tray and bake at 400f for 10 minutes.
3. Take it out of the oven and let cool until it becomes crisp.
1. Add the Dannon non-fat plain yogurt to a small bowl and mix in the vanilla and sugar.
2. Dollop on top of the dessert for garnish.
3 Fuji apples
6 Tbsp brown sugar (3 for filling and 3 for crumble)
1/2 Cup flour
1 Tbsp cornstarch
2 tsp nutmeg (1 for filling and 1 for crumble)
3 tsp cinnamon (1 for filling and 2 for crumble)
2 tsp ground clove (1 for filling and 1 for crumble)
1 Tbsp granulated sugar
3 Tbsp Dannon non-fat plain yogurt
1 Vanilla bean ( or 2 tsp of vanilla extract)
Thanks for watching!! Keep on the look out for Quick Tips!
By Ryan 2016-10-01 11:44
This enterprise in the industry is strong and competitive, advancing with the times and develop sustainable, we are very pleased to have a opportunity to cooperate!
By Jason 2015-12-12 16:46