The most incredible shrimp run I’ve ever experienced! We caught our limit of shrimp 2 days in a row, and the third day we caught half a limit. I feel like Bubba Gump with all the recipes I’ve been trying lately! Forest Gump would be proud!
☆First Recipe: PEPPER SHRIMP! Peel and Eat
○Shrimp (heads off, shells and tails can be left on)
Melt the butter, add pepper and garlic salt.
Add shrimp, cook till shrimp are pink, should take less than 5 minutes.
The trick to this recipe is you can never have too much butter or pepper!!
☆Second Recipe:BANG BANG SHRIMP TACOS
○Shrimp with heads, shells and tails removed.
○Sweet Chili Thai Sauce
1. Peel all shrimp, pat dry, and coat with corn starch.
2. Make sauce: Add mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and Sriracha.
3. Chop up green onions
4. Add shrimp to a pan on medium-high heat with enough oil to almost cover the shrimp. let them cook till pink/lightly fried. Won’t take longer than 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove shrimp from oil and place to paper towels to let excess oil drain off.
6. Add shrimp to a bowl with the mayo/shriacha/chili sauce. stir and add green onions.
7. Serve warm with taco shells, lettuce, and tomatoes.
8. Enjoy top chef quality Bang Bang Shrimp!!
➤Follow me on Instagram!: http://bit.ly/brookiecrist
➤What I use to film with:
Gopro hero 5: http://amzn.to/2kHcS0c
Canon 70d: http://amzn.to/2llcVMf
Post time: Jun-26-2017