15 Years Manufacturer Disposable CPLA 6″ Fork Supply to Monaco
15 Years Manufacturer Disposable CPLA 6″ Fork Supply to Monaco Detail:
CPLA(Crystal PLA) is the new biodegradable material generated by molecular crystal based on PLA material.
CPLA has good hardness, it technically solves the bad temperature resistance problem of PLA, Heat Resistant Up to 85°C.
It is elemental chlorine-free bleached, avirulent and harmless. No peculiar smell and No leaky.
CPLA is fully biodgradable and eco-friendly products.
CPLA products can Compostable in a commercials compost facility in as little as 180 days, 100% degradation occurs over a slightly longer period of time, it is from natural to natural.
Our CPLA products certified by FDA, SGS, BPI , ASTM D6400 and EN 13432.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
15 Years Manufacturer Disposable CPLA 6″ Fork Supply to Monaco, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Noodles with black sauce! I remade this video, you can see the new version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Cm75Qvk4A
Full recipe here: https://www.maangchi.com/recipes/jjajangmyun
This time I make Korean black bean noodles called “jja jang myun” (sometimes spelled jajangmyeon, jjajangmyeon, zzajangmyun, zhajiangmian, or jajangmyun).
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
Noodles (special “myun” for jjajangmyun), black bean paste, half pound of pork belly, sugar, olive oil, potato starch powder, sesame oil, Asian radish, sweet potato, zucchini, onion, cucumber.
See my website for photos and details of ingredients: https://www.maangchi.com/ingredients
1) Cut the of pork into ½ inch (1cm) cubes. Leave the skin on.
2) Add ½ tbs of olive oil to a heated wok. When that’s hot, add the pork and stir fry it until it looks crispy.
3) When the pork is well cooked and the color turns golden brown, drain all the hot fat and set the pork aside. Leave it in the wok for later use
4) Heat a small skillet over medium heat with 2 tbs of vegetable oil. When that’s hot, add 7 tbs of black bean paste and stir fry for 1 minute.
5) Remove the extra oil and set the black bean paste aside.
6) Cut all vegetables into 0.5 inch cubes and place them on a big plate or tray. You will end up with 1 cup of radish, 1 cup of potato, 1 cup of zucchini, and 2 cups of onion.
7) Reheat the crispy pork in your wok over high heat, and add 1 tbs of olive oil.
8) Add radish and sweet potato (or potato) and saute them for 2 minutes. Then add zucchini and onion and saute them for another 2 minutes.
9) Add 3 cups of water until all the ingredients are submerged, and close the lid and boil it for 15-20 minutes.
10) Open the lid of the wok and skim off the foam from the surface. Add the fried black bean paste from the small skillet and stir it up.
*tip: to check if ingredients are cooked or not, try a sample potato chunk. It should be cooked, not raw.
11) Mix 2-3 tbs potato starch powder (or corn starch) and 2 tbs water and add it into the boiling soup and stir it. then the soup ill turn into a sticky sauce.
12) Add 1 tbs sugar to the sauce and stir it
Now, let’s cook the noodles (“myun”)
For 2 servings, you will need one bunch of noodles from the package.
1) Boil water in a big pot, add the noodles and close the lid. Cook for a few minutes according to the direction on the package (around 3 minutes).
2) Try one sample noodle to check if it’s cooked properly or not. It should be soft and not stiff at all. If it’s cooked, drain the noodles and place them on a large plate or bowl.
3) Reheat the jjajang sauce and put it on the noodles
Don’t eat it cold : ) Garnish with cucumber strips on the top of jjajang sauce and serve it with kimchi or yellow pickled radish.
By Princess 2016-10-14 18:15
Company director has very rich management experience and strict attitude, sales staff are warm and cheerful, technical staff are professional and responsible,so we have no worry about product,a nice manufacturer.
By Grace 2016-4-18 14:36