Factory Supplier for Biodegradable disposable 7″ plate Supply to Gambia
Factory Supplier for Biodegradable disposable 7″ plate Supply to Gambia Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
Factory Supplier for Biodegradable disposable 7″ plate Supply to Gambia, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Although capitalism is unparalleled at meeting human needs, companies are increasingly perceived to be prospering at the expense of the broader community.
How should the modern enterprise be reshaped to create shared value that enhances its competitiveness while advancing the economic and social conditions in the communities in which it operates?
• José Sergio Gabrielli de Azevedo, President and Chief Executive Officer, Petroleo Brasileiro Petrobras, Brazil
• Paul Bulcke, Chief Executive Officer, Nestlé, Switzerland; Co-Chair of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2011
• Indra Nooyi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo, USA; Member of the Foundation Board of the World Economic Forum; Global Agenda Council on the Role of Business
• Michael E. Porter, Bishop William Lawrence University Professor, Harvard Business School, USA
• Tidjane Thiam, Group Chief Executive, Prudential, United Kingdom and Co-Chair of the Governors Meeting for Financial Services 2011
• Robert Greenhill, Managing Director and Chief Business Officer, World Economic Forum
By Stephanie 2016-10-19 13:09
With a positive attitude of "regard the market, regard the custom, regard the science", the company works actively to do research and development. Hope we have a future business relationships and achieving mutual success.
By Arthur 2015-10-28 15:33