factory wholesale good quality Biodegradable disposable Cheese spoon for Roman Importers
factory wholesale good quality Biodegradable disposable Cheese spoon for Roman Importers Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Our Biobased cultery:
Our biobased cutlery,”plant-starch” cultery is excellent for hot foods with a heat tolerance up to 110 centigrade.
Compared traditional cutlery made from 100% virgin plastics, this cutlery is made with 70% renewable material,which is a alternative choice.
Our biobased cutlery made from 70% renewable resources, although it is not compostable,but biobased and biodegradable.
The temperature tolerance between -10 to 110 centigrade. Microwave, fridge, freezer and oven friendly.
It is healthy, hygienic, nontoxic, harmless and safty.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
factory wholesale good quality Biodegradable disposable Cheese spoon for Roman Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
4 large non-starchy potatoes
¼ cup refined flour
2-3 tablespoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
Fresh parsley sprigs for garnishing
Tomato ketchup for serving
1. Preheat oven to 180̊ C.
2. Heat sufficient water in a deep non-stick pan and bring to boil.
3. Cut the potatoes into wedges.
4. Add salt and potato wedges to boiling water and boil till potatoes are ¾ done. Drain and transfer on a baking tray and cool.
5. Mix together flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, onion powder, chilli flakes, dried mixed herbs, parsley, crushed peppercorns and salt in a bowl.
6. Put some olive oil on top of boiled potato wedges and mix well. Add to flour-herb mixture and mix till well coated.
7. Arrange the coated potato wedges on another baking tray. Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven.
8. Garnish with parsley leaves and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Click to Subscribe: https://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
By Annie 2016-5-18 14:28
The supplier abide the theory of "quality the basic, trust the first and management the advanced" so that they can ensure a reliable product quality and stable customers.
By Zoe 2016-9-27 16:17