High Quality Ecofriendly biodegradable disposable 6 inch soup spoon for Marseille Importers
High Quality Ecofriendly biodegradable disposable 6 inch soup spoon for Marseille Importers Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Our Biobased cultery:
Our biobased cutlery,”plant-starch” cultery is excellent for hot foods with a heat tolerance up to 110 centigrade.
Compared traditional cutlery made from 100% virgin plastics, this cutlery is made with 70% renewable material,which is a alternative choice.
Our biobased cutlery made from 70% renewable resources, although it is not compostable,but biobased and biodegradable.
The temperature tolerance between -10 to 110 centigrade. Microwave, fridge, freezer and oven friendly.
It is healthy, hygienic, nontoxic, harmless and safty.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
High Quality Ecofriendly biodegradable disposable 6 inch soup spoon for Marseille Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
Watch this video to find out how to make this receipe. Click to subscribe for more receipe.
400 grams boneless chickenlegs, cut into cubes
2 tablespoons oil + for deep-frying
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
Salt to taste
2 teaspoons coriander powder
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
Black pepper powder to taste
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon refined flour
1 cup yogurt
3 dried red chillies
½ teaspoon mustard seeds
2-3 green chillies, slit
½ teaspoon chopped ginger
6-8 curry leaves
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1-2 tablespoons red chilli paste
¼ cup chopped spring onion greens
1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. Take chicken in a bowl. Add ginger-garlic, paste, ½ teaspoon chilli powder, salt, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and 1 tablespoon lemon juice, mix and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Add egg to chicken mixture and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons cornstarch and refined flour and mix again.
4. Deep-fry marinated chicken pieces in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Take yogurt in a bowl. Add remaining chilli powder, remaining turmeric powder, remaining coriander powder, salt and remaining cornstarch alongwith some water and mix well.
6. To prepare sauce, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick pan.
7. Diagonally chop dried red chillies and deseed.
8. Add mustard seeds to hot oil and let it splutter. Add chopped dried red chillies and sauté for 30 seconds.
9. Add green chillies, ginger, curry leaves, garlic and mix wellon high heat. Add chilli paste and mix well.
10. Reduce heat, add yogurt mixture, mix and cook for 5-10 minutes. Add fried chicken and spring onion greens and toss to mix. Add remaining lemon juice and mix well.
11. Serve hot garnished with bell pepper curls and spring onion green curls.
Preparation Time: 35-40 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Click to Subscribe: https://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : https://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Zak’s new multi-tiered serving stand is available in two sizes that are both made from durable melamine so they can be used for either indoor or outdoor entertaining. The three-tiered serving stands feature a sturdy flower-shaped base and an elevated stem with three removable leaves at alternating heights that swivel around the stem to create a multi-dimensional serving display for bite-sized desserts and appetizers.
By Catherine 2016-7-13 16:09
Wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces，a nice business partner.
By Lulu 2015-10-18 15:17