New Delivery for Eco-friendly biodegradable 9 inch plate to Philippines Manufacturer
New Delivery for Eco-friendly biodegradable 9 inch plate to Philippines Manufacturer Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
New Delivery for Eco-friendly biodegradable 9 inch plate to Philippines Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
오늘의 메뉴는 탕수육입니다.
이연복 셰프님의 레시피를 응용하여 만들어 봤어요.
반죽에 밀가루를 사용하지 않고, 전분을 이용해 반죽을 만드는게 신기했어요.
원래 탕수육은 소스에 볶아서 만들지만, 저는 소스를 부어서 완성했어요. 그럼 맛있는 주말되세요!
Today’s menu is sweet and sour pork.
I used Lee yeonbok’s recipe, who is a famous chef in Korea.
The batter for sweet and sour pork is characteristically made of starch instead of flour.
Usually, this dish is served stir-fried, but I just poured the sauce over pork.
* Ingredients (serves 2)
돼지고기 등심 400g, , 튀김반죽(고구마전분 140g, 옥수수전분 60g, 물 2컵, 오일 80ml)
소스: 물 300ml, 간장 50ml, 설탕 7숟가락, 식초 45ml, 녹말물 2~3숟가락, 채소(당근, 오이, 양파)
400g pork loin, batter(140g sweet potato starch, 60g corn starch, 80ml oil, 2cup water)
Sauce: 300ml water, 50ml soy sauce, 7Tbs sugar, 45ml vinegar, 2~3Tbs slurry(water starch), vegetable(carrot, cucumber and onion), oil for fry
1. 돼지고기에 소금, 후추로 밑간을 합니다. 돼지고기가 신선할 경우에는 간을 따로 하지 않아도 된다해서 저는 따로 하지않았어요!
1. In a bowl, put the pork loin, season with salt and pepper and mix well. If the pork is fresh, you don’t need to season.
2. 고구마전분, 옥수수전분을 물에 부어 30분정도 불리고, 전분이 가라앉으면 물을 따라내고 가라앉은 전분을 사용합니다.
2. Soak the sweet potato starch and corn starch for 30min.. And then, pour out the water and use the wet starch at the bottom.
3. (2)물에 불린 전분에 식용유를 조금씩 부어가며 마요네즈 농도가 될 때까지 섞어줍니다.
3. Pour the oil into (2)starch and mix well until mixture looks like mayonnaise.
4. 밑간한 돼지고기를 반죽에 넣어 섞어줍니다.
4. Add the marinated pork and mix well.
5. 미리 달궈둔 기름에 넣어 바삭하게 튀겨줍니다. (170~180도에서 4~5분정도)
5. Fry the coated pork in hot oil until crisp outside. (about 170~180C for 4~5min?)
6. 냄비에 물, 간장, 설탕, 식초를 넣고 끓여줍니다.
6. Put the water, soy sauce, sugar and vinegar in a pot and boil.
7. 소스가 끓기 시작하면 준비한 채소를 넣어 살짝 익힌 후, 녹말물을 넣어 농도를 조절해줍니다.
7. Bring to boil, add the vegetables and slurry(water starch) and mix well.
8. 탕수육위에 소스를 부어 완성합니다.
8. Pour the sauce on the fried pork. Done!
* Music- Where I am from (유튜브 음원)
* 꿀키의 맛있는 테이블
이 영상의 다운로드 및 2차 편집을 금지합니다.
By Helen 2016-8-25 16:19
The enterprise has a strong capital and competitive power, product is sufficient, reliable, so we have no worries on cooperating with them.
By Teresa 2016-9-14 17:17