Super Purchasing for Biodegradable disposable 7″ plate for Czech republic Manufacturer
Super Purchasing for Biodegradable disposable 7″ plate for Czech republic Manufacturer Detail:
The main raw material ingredient extracted from oil and oil resources have been increasingly scarce, all materials are extracted from the oil burning of non-biodegradable will pollute the environment.
The main using starch as raw materials, starch extracted from plants, belonging to the renewable resources is a return to natural environmental degradation products.
Important Characteristics for our Biobased food packaging products:
Hygienic, non-toxic and safe for human usage
Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
Safely resistant to seepage in temperatures of up to 100℃ (for water) and 120℃ (for oil)
Safely usable in conventional ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers
Being degradable as well as recyclable it is very safe and friendly to the environment. It will biodegrade within a period with the necessary moisture and oxygen.
Contain no harmful, additives, preservatives and colourants.
Affordable, cost effective and sustainable alternative.
» is packaging made from mother nature’s gifts.
» can be made from renewable resources or waste streams
» can offer innovative features and beneficial barrier properties
» can help to reduces the depletion of finite fossil resources and CO2 emissions
» can offer environmental benefits in the end-of-life phase
» offers incredible opportunities.
Ecogreen has strong research capability and can deal with a bulk quantity purchase order and customized products.
Welcome to contact with us for more details.
Product detail pictures:
Super Purchasing for Biodegradable disposable 7″ plate for Czech republic Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: , , ,
ANAHEIM, Calif. — Wherever you turned at Fresh Summit 2012, transparent pouches and bags showcased fresh vegetables and fruits. They’re an increasingly conspicuous packing choice.
“It’s kind of a new trend for retailers,” said Kori Tuggle, director of marketing and business development at Castroville, Calif.-based Ocean Mist Farms. “They’re asking for more of a forward-facing feature than the traditional 1-pound clamshell, and bag presentation on the shelf provides that.”
Here is what you’ll need!
25 chocolate sandwich cookies
2 egg yolks
2 cups half & half
¼ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
1 cup water
8 tablespoons butter
½ cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a knife, separate the cream from the cookies, and place them in two separate bowls.
3. Crush cookies in a blender or a food processor until fine. Set aside.
4. In a pot over low heat, combine egg yolks, half & half, sugar, and cornstarch. Turn the heat up to medium-high, whisking constantly to prevent any lumps.
5. Once the mixture starts to thicken, add in half of the cookie cream, stirring until smooth.
6. Transfer the cream mixture into a bowl, covering the top with plastic wrap and pressing the wrap down onto the surface of the cream to prevent a skin from forming. Chill.
7. In a pot, combine the water and butter, bringing it to a boil. Add the flour and ½ cup of the crushed cookie mixture, stirring until the dough comes together in a ball. Remove from heat.
8. Add in the eggs one a time, stirring until the dough becomes a paste. Transfer the dough into a piping bag with a large round tip.
9. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pipe 1-inch mounds. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry has risen considerably and the insides are dry.
10. Transfer the chilled pastry cream into a piping bag with a small tip. Poke a hole in the center of the bottom of each cream puff and fill each puff with the pastry cream.
11. Microwave the remaining cookie cream for 30 seconds, stirring until smooth.
12. Dip the top of each filled cream puff into the cookie cream, dripping off any excess.
13. Sprinkle any remaining cookies crumbs on top of each cream puff.
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission
By Eric 2015-12-22 19:23
This enterprise in the industry is strong and competitive, advancing with the times and develop sustainable, we are very pleased to have a opportunity to cooperate!
By Jason 2015-12-12 16:46