For sales of the 2016 Sprinter Van front receiver: https://torkliftcentral.com/rving-and-towing/front-mounted-receiver-hitches/mercedes/2016-mercedes-sprinter-van-front-ecohitch
Torklift Central is proud to show the Mercedes Sprinter Van front receiver hitch installation process for EcoHitch. This front receiver hitch is no drill and bolts onto the factory frame, perfect for backing a trailer into a tight storage spot, carrying a cargo tray and more.
Part number: x7352 (2″)
Front mounted EcoHitch Features:
• Completely concealed design – only receiver is visible
• 100 percent bolt-on installation – no drilling required
• Engineered to meet stringent national SAE J684 towing safety standards
• Rated for 350 pounds tongue weight
• Available in 2-inch receiver
• Designed to complement the aerodynamic contours and underbody airflow of vehicle
• Coated with high impact powder coat for durability
• Material can include a qualified combination of aerospace grade aluminum, stainless steel or steel*
• Eco-friendly, made with recycled materials
• Free shipping to lower 48 states
• Made in U.S.A
• Lifetime Warranty
*Depending on the application, the product can include a combination of up to three qualified materials
*This video is intended to give a general overview of how this hitch is installed and our fitment process. For more specific information or details, please refer to the written instructions. You can request instructions through our website or by calling 800.246.8132.
*This video features a partial installation and actual appearance of this EcoHitch may vary if your vehicle is not the exact vehicle featured above.
For more information please visit:
315 Central Ave N
Kent, WA 98032
Post time: Jul-22-2017