Make this very tasty chicken and pizza dish called Chizza that is made out of chicken fillets topped with sweet and sour pizza sauce, pineapples, bell peppers, and cheese.
1 pound chicken breast, fillet
1/2 cup fresh milk or buttermilk
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 eggs, beaten well
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup Del Monte pineapple tidbits
1/2 cup ham, sliced into small cubes
1/2 cup green bell peppers, sliced into small cubes
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1/3 cup vegetable oil
salt and pepper
How To Make Chizza
1. In a bowl, combine the fresh milk or buttermilk, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken pieces and mix well. Marinate this for at least 1 hour.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Mix this well.
3. Drain the chicken from the marinade and coat each of the pieces thoroughly with the flour mixture, then the eggs, then coat it gently with the bread crumbs.
4. In a hot skillet, fry the chicken pieces in oil over medium heat for at least 5 minutes or until the chicken is tender and lightly brown. Cook the other side of the chicken for another 5 minutes.
5. Place the cooked chicken on top of a plate with paper towel to drain excess oil. Then, arrange these pieces on a buttered baking pan.
6. For each chicken fillet, add the pizza sauce, pineapple tidbits, green and red bell peppers, ham, and mozzarella cheese. Bake this in a preheated oven at 350°F for 5 minutes. Take this out of the oven and sprinkle a few red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese on top of each chizza.
Serve chizza with your favorite side dish like mashed potatoes with gravy or french fries with ketchup on the side. *
Check out our other channel! Tagalog Kid Songs
Adobo sa Gata (Chicken Adobo In Coconut Milk)
Beef Giniling Recipe (Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs Stew)
Homemade Fresh Lumpia Wrappers
Coconut Macaroons Filipino Style
Pan De Coco Recipe (Filipino Merienda)
Spaghetti Chicken Carbonara (Filipino Style)
Fresh Lumpia Sauce
Ginataang Talong Recipe
Malagkit na Bibingka
Bicol Express Without Bagoong
Giniling Na Baboy
Puto With Cheese
Pork Ribs Adobo with Potatoes
Beef Lumpia Recipe (Filipino Springrolls)
Fruit Salad Recipe Filipino Style
Oven Baked Chicken BBQ Pinoy Style
Pininyahang Manok (Filipino Style Recipe)
Pritong Manok – Filipino Recipe Fried Chicken
Buko Salad (Filipino Style Fruit Salad)
Picadillo Filipino Style
Chicken Arroz Caldo Recipe (Filipino Style)
Nilagang Manok (Chicken and Cabbage Soup)
Filipino Style Congee (Arroz Caldo)
Pandesal Recipe: Easy Grilled Cheese
Adobong Manok Recipe (Chicken Adobo)
Crema de Fruta
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)
Post time: Sep-22-2017